WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 17, 2021

Paper Players Color Challenge #545

 Hello & welcome!

Joining in today with the Paper Players for a color challenge 

#PP545

 

Here is the card I created for the challenge.  I just had to use my flamingo again for this challenge.  (getting good use out of those dies and stamps)!

 

 

 


 For this one I used the Bermuda Bay for the card base, layered with a piece of Granny Apple Green (my new favorite SU color) and a layer of retired Whisper White.  I used a small band of Basic Black card stock and a small strip of designer paper (Bella Blvd).

I stamped the flamingo from SU's (Friendly Flamingo) stamp set with Melon Mambo Ink and used the flamingo die (Flamingo Dies) to cut it out.  I stamped the leaves ink Granny Apple Green ink and die cut them as well.  The small flowers were also stamped in Melon Mambo on white cs and die cut with a flower die from the set.  The circle die is a Nestability die.  I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I added green gems to the flowers and two small pink pearls by the sentiment.  The flamingo was raised up with foam mounting tape.  

 That's is for this challenge but I loved those colors together and hope you do as well.

5 comments:

  1. Ida, this is such a fun card! I love that big pink flamingo and the sweet little flowers! Your card made me smile! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. You matched those colors perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and the flamingo and it is great to just be ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida, I am so pleased someone made a flamingo card with these colors! What a fabulous card. I love the little flowers across the bottom, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the colors and design on this one, Ida, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete