WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 29, 2022

Color Throwdown #707 & NBUS #41

Grab our badge to display on your blog.
 
 Happy Monday!

Joining in today with a card I created for the Color Throwdown #707
 (Mustard, Navy Blue & Turquoise)


Since I also used some new stuff for this card I will be posting for the NBUS #41 as well.

Here is the card that I created:
 

 For this card I started with a card base of (Night of Navy-SU card stock).  Then I embossed a layer of More Mustard *retired SU cs with a new embossing folder from Spellbinders called, Radiant Burst.  This was the April 2022 Embossing Folder of the month.

Then I cut out circles (SU - Stylish Dies) from Basic White & Bermuda Bay cs.  I stamped the Owl with the coffee cup which is also new and is from Unity Stamps Itty Bitty Ray of Sunshine.
I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the owl with Prisma Colored Pencils.  I distressed the edges of the owl and the sentiment with More Mustard ink.  I added a strip of designer paper that I found in my scrap pile so I don't know which company it is from.  The circles and sentiment were mounted with foam tape.

I hope this makes you smile.  That owl is just so silly looking, it makes me smile.

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

  1. Your owl is so adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did make me smile. That owl is so cute and I like the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect card for someone ill or just in need of a ray of sunshine to lift their spirits

    ReplyDelete
  4. So silly - so sweet - so fun! Love the colors and how you used them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card. I love the expression on the owl’s face - certainly made me smile. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, your card did the job because I smiled the moment I saw it! The owl is so funny with the sentiment. Cute as can be, Ida, and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile!! I love his face along with the "ray of sunshine"!

    ReplyDelete