WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 14, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #548

 

Welcome. - Today I'm joining Freshly Made Sketches #548 and 

NBUS #41

 Grab our badge to display on your blog.

 

 

Once again I used another stamp from my new Stamp Set, Hocus Pocus and the matching dies.

I also used a new piece of designer paper that I purchased last year and never used.  It's by Echo Park and is from the Halloween Magic collection.  This piece was called, Haunted Hats.  

Another new thing I used was my background embossing folder,

Spellbinders - Faux Stitch and was the May embossing folder of the month.  It reminded me of the patterns in the paper I used for the strip portion of the sketch.

Here is my card:

 


 So details:  Card background, Basic Black, Embossed layer, Old Olive, Strip layer, Pumpkin Pie and Haunted Hats dp.  I used a paper distressing tool on the edges.

Hat was stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink on Basic White cs and colored with Prisma colored pencils. I use Gamsol to blend the colors.  I stamped the sentiment (Best Witches) with Memento Tuxedo ink and added it to a piece of the pumpkin pie cs.  I used another of my new dies from SU Stylish Shapes set on s piece of More Mustard*-retired card stock to resemble a moon.  I used the Star Die to cut out 3 stars in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Gorgeous Grape.  I added some Wink of Stella to them for sparkle.  


 The hat and sentiment were mounted with foam tape. 

 

This was a great sketch because you could use your imagination on how to fill it in.  You could go CAS (Clean and Simple) or embellish it more as I did.


Be sure to stop by the FMS blog and check out the other particpants and the design teams cards. - Also NBUS as there is a lot of great inspiration there.

6 comments:

  1. How fun are all these witch hats!? Love the embossed texture, too. Great design. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. You did a great job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute and I like the hat with the patch best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ha! This is so cute and fun, Ida! You know I love it -- all the color and whimsy... makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Such a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, what a fun card. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete