WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 7, 2023

Color Throwdown #737 - Card #2

 Hello and Welcome!

Yesterday I posted this card: (Click on card to enlarge)  for this weeks Color Throwdown.

Today I'm back again with another card I made for the CTD#737 challenge.
 
This time I decided to use the colors without using any designer paper.
Here is what I came up with:
 

 For this card I used a card base of Really Rust (retired SU) layered with an embossed piece of Mossy Meadow card stock.

I die cut my Cheetah from Really Rust cs and the flowers from Pretty in Pink (retired) cs.  I also used an old retired background stamp, Sanded from SU and Really Rust Ink.

The sentiment is from the Frantic Stamper.  - I thought the Cheetah was a perfect image since I'm wishing someone a "speedy recovery" and Cheetah's are pretty fast!
I used the Nestabilitie die and Basic White card stock for the sentiment circle.  I used SU Stylish Dies for the black outer circle.

I also added some little pink gems to the center of the die cut flowers.

The Cheetah, flowers, and leaf background embossing folder are all from Momenta.

I love creating cards with "texture" and this one sure has it.  Here is a close up of the texture:


That's it for this time. - It was fun coming up with 2 different cards using the same color scheme. - Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

6 comments:

  1. Another great card. Textures do make a difference on a card. I use a lot of die cuts and I found that inking edges and adding details with pens can change the look from blah to wow. Your textures do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the textures on the cat and the green background. It would make me feel better for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card showcasing the CTD colors!! I love that embossing folder!! Thanks for play along with the #ctd737 challenge. -Deb Horst, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one, too! The die cut image goes perfectly with the embossed leafy background.Thanks for joining us again for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing texture and awesome use of the colors -- you're way better than I using those colors! Love the details on the cheetah, especially his adorable little face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cheetah and sentiment are perfect together! I love all the texture and patterns.

    ReplyDelete