WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 5, 2023

Thank You Bunches - Card#2 Paper Players Challenge #634

 Welcome! - Yesterday I posted this card for the Paper Players Theme challenge.
 
I had an extra image that I had stamped so I decided to play around with it and create a second card.
 
Here is what I came up with...
 
 
 
 
 

 This one is totally different from the first card.
I started by finding a piece of old designer paper in my stash and going with colors from the paper. (Paper was from My Mind's Eye)

My card base is SU Real Red.  The next layer is SU Granny Apple Green.  I layered a piece of the designer paper and a strip of the other side and glued them onto the granny apple green piece.  I cut a fishtail piece of the same designer paper only turning it so the stripes were horizontal instead of vertical.  I also cut a smaller strip out of what appears to be a pale lavender piece of card stock.  It's SU but again I have a bunch of old retired card stock and cannot for the life of me figure out what this one is. - I also cut a circle out of it and layered my colored image on top.  The smaller circle was stamped with a sentiment from the same stamp set and edged with a Real Red ink pad.  I added 3 small bright green gems to complete the card.

The image/sentiment were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The image was colored with pencils and blended with Gamsol.

I hope you enjoy my second version using the same image.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice. That koala again, is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is different and really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this one has a whole other look and just as adorable in a more bright and cheerful way. I love to let the designer paper guide my color choices. It's always interesting where it takes you. I might love this one even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida, this is so sweet! I love your little koala! So fun and happy! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete