WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 4, 2023

PP#634 - Theme Challenge and NBUS#49

 
 Today I'm joining the Paper Players for PP#634 and NBUS#49
 
What a fun challenge.  I have a bunch of animal stamps but for today's card I'm using a new stamp set from CTMH (Close to my Heart) titled,
Precious Moments.  It was the March Stamp of the month and I just couldn't resist all the cute animals it had. - I couldn't find a link to see if the set was still available to purchase though.

Here is the card I made:



My card base is Blackberry Bliss.  I layered that with a floral pattern piece of Designer Paper that I received from a friend so I can't tell you where it's from.  I based the colors of my flowers on the image off the paper.  The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Prisma Colored pencils that I blend with Gamsol and blending stumps.  I added some shimmer to the flowers using a Wink of Stella brush.
 
I layered a strip of Handsome Hunter card stock and what I think is an old piece of Pretty in Pink card stock.  I added some pink gems to complete the card.
 
The sentiment is also from a new stamp set, Frantic Stamper,  Get Well Soon. 
 
If you have any questions about the card feel free to e-mail me.
 
Thanks for stopping by. 
 
 Grab our badge to display on your blog.

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Love the little koala bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will definitely make the recipient feel better! Such a cute little guy and so sweet on the background of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida, your little koala is absolutely adorable and I love that you tied the flowers in his basket to that lovely DSP in the background. Your fabulous card made me smile and is guaranteed to brighten the day of the recipient. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. animals are alway winners to me, cards or anything else

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little koala with his basket of flowers is perfect with that gorgeous floral paper! That's a lovely layout as well! Might have to CASE it! And so happy to see you in the gallery! Thank you for sharing this with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, it looks like everything on your card came from the same collection because it coordinates so well! Cutest little critter with the basket of flowers, and pretty floral paper. I'm not sure why I don't use Blackberry Bliss more as it's such a rich and gorgeous color. Really nice, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is both adorable and pretty, Ida! I love that sweet critter image and how you used the flower basket to build your color and pattern elements. This card will definitely cheer up the recipient! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty, sweet and fun! Recipient will definitely love this, Ida. Your bear is such a sweetie -- I'd take his bouquet any day

    ReplyDelete