WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 30, 2023

Christmas Cards - Day 5

 Today I'm wrapping up the last of the cards I made for Christmas 2023.


This first card featured items that I had in my scrap bin waiting to be used.  Card Base, Very Vanilla.  Then I die cut (Unity die) a piece of pink card stock.  To that I layered the holly embossed piece I found in the scrap box with a piece of mint card stock.  I also had the poinsettia in the scrap box so I added that along with the heart brad, a piece of ribbon in my stash, some pink pearls and the sentiment.


One of the CAS designs I did.  This featured the pretty holly designer paper, a stamped holly & berries, some gems and Washi tape.
Colors, Real Red, Basic Black, Garden Green.


This card was featured earlier on the blog (click to enlarge) - But I used the pieces of it to create another card:


Colors, Garden Green, Real Red, White.  Designer paper, red gems, sentiment (which I can't find now) and black ink.


Stamp set: Peace to You (SU). Embossed pine bow that I brushed over white ink. Shiny dotted paper (SU), Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce Card Stock. - I also embossed the church image with sparkle embossing powder.



These last 2 cards featured an old SU wood block set, Holy Triptych.
 
Gold card used the Brushed Gold card stock (retired SU), Gold embossing powder, gold striped designer paper (SU), Gold pearls, sparkly punched heart.
 
Blue card used, Silver embossing powder, Blueberry Bushel card stock and ink.  Glitter, a piece of the striped designe paper, and a piece of the star designer paper that I still had left over. Also a tiny gem in the star center.
 
That's a wrap for Christmas of 2023.  -  I hope you have enjoyed seeing all my cards.  I had a wonderful time making them and sending them out.  
 
Here's to starting off 2024 by starting way earlier on the Christmas cards!

3 comments:

  1. All of them are beautiful. I've enjoyed seeing all the different ones you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, you have some really nice things and you made beautiful cards with them! I received a card this year with the SU church in blue. I love yours with the green just as much. The Holy Triptych is a classic and still beautiful. It's been a treat seeing your cards, Ida. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! These are perfect, Ida, and so many featuring Christmas' true meaning. Kudos on re-using the leftovers from one card to make another!

    ReplyDelete