WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 23, 2023

Christmas Cards - Day 2

 Welcome back. - Today I'm featuring a few more Christmas cards.





This first card features a darling beaver from an older stamp set, (Holiday Treats & Tails - Artful Inkables)  I colored the beaver with Prisma colored pencils.  Added Glitter to the bulbs and some white gel pen to the teeth and white ball on the hat.

Paper is a retired SU pattern. - Enamel Dots (Echo Park), Dies (Nestabilitie).

 

These next 3 cards feature Dimensional stickers on them.


 

Dimensional stickers were purchased years ago so I don't know who made them.  Paper on the first card (Artic Frog - 2006) see how long I've had some of this paper!  Paper on 2nd card - Stampin' Up!

Embossing Folder & Dies also used.

 

This last card I quickly put together when I thought I had forgot to send a friend a card.  It features a felt cardinal sticker, holly embossing folder, gold embossing powder and a pretty piece of foiled designer paper.  -  Funny thing is that later when I checked my card list I discovered that I had sent her another card but hadn't crossed it off my list.  - So she got lucky with 2 cards from me this year.  Hubby said to tell her not to open the 2nd one that way I'd be ahead with her card for next year!

 


 Take card & enjoy the holiday weekend. - More cards to come.

4 comments:

  1. All of them are beautiful. You do such nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dimentional stickers. a lot! these would be great for families with children. I like them all and am choosing the snowman for my favorite today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Ida! Love the addition of dimensional stickers too -- I have some (somewhere!), maybe they'll get used some day! Each card is precious but your cardinal stands out the most to me, I just love 'em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that beaver is so cute and funny! I really love the paper and all the bright happiness of your second card, and the warmth of the third with the holly embossing. Your friend scored a bonus this year with the lovely felt cardinal!

    ReplyDelete