WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 22, 2023

Christmas Cards

 Welcome! - Well all the cards are done and mailed out!  So today I'm sharing a few of them with you all.  Normally I don't do duplicate cards (I'm not a mass producer) - I like to make each card different.

These 4 cards all feature the same stamp for the focal point.  I did vary the colors, paper patterns and sentiments though so each one is just a tad different.

The focal image is from an old SU set (Heavenly Peace - 2006) - It belonged to my mom who loved to send out a religious card each year.  So in her memory I created these cards.  Again each card has a different paper, color, embossing folder, etc...the very bottom one I used a sparkly embossing powder over the image so it really shimmers.





Hope you have enjoyed seeing these cards. - I'll be back tomorrow with a few more to share with you.

4 comments:

  1. they are all beautiful, I think I might pick #3 as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. I think that last one is my favorite. I like that patterned paper and the fancy edge. I got your card in the mail the other day. Thanks so much. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhh these are precious, Ida! I love your stamp and the sketch feeling of it. Each card is wonderfully special indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful stamp, Ida, and each card shows it off perfectly. I can see a little of the sparkle on the last card. I know how pretty it must be in real life. I have a hard time with multiples of the same, too. It helps to change up a little something.

    ReplyDelete