WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 28, 2023

Christmas Cards - Day 3

 Welcome back. - We are rapidly winding down the year 2023.  I am posting more Christmas cards today as last year I made cards and never posted them.  So I thought I'd best get this years cards posted.

This one features a large white embossed snowflake layered on a dark green circle of cs. - The DP was an old pattern that I still had a few scraps of.  It has glitter sparkles on it.  I also used an old SU punch, a banner punch (SU) and the sentiment was from a little set of stamps from Inkadinkado that I've had forever.  I also added a small brad to the center of the snowflake.
 

 This card was done using bits and pieces of stuff I had in my scrap pile.  I had punch out the flowers (old SU punch) and added glitter to them.  The center is a star brad.  - The embossed piece was also in my scrap pile and the designer paper is another pattern that I still had a few scraps of.  Other dies were used for the circles, berries and the cut out of the patterned paper. Sentiment is from a Tim Holtz set.


Another card made from bits and pieces of stuff. - Old pattern of designer paper, snowflake dies, tree brad, gold pearls, snowflake punch, ribbon, dies from Unity and SU - Sentiment from Tim Holtz.
 
 

Yet again card made from stuff in the scrap pile.  Someone had sent me the die cut trees.  I distressed them with dark green ink and added snow splatter.  The deer was already punched out and the embossed panel was in the pile as well.  I added a strip of designer paper, and the sentiment (from Annabelle Stamps - no longer in business).  Red sequins completed the card.
 
A few more to show in the next few days. - Thanks for stopping by.
 


 

4 comments:

  1. love the colors in the first 3, they are all really beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice going, Ida, you'll be done with Christmas cards before the New Year! Each card is great, and your papers are really fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only did you create some beautiful cards but you were able to use up the scraps as well. There's something satisfying about being able to make something without cutting into a new sheet of cardstock....lol
    I love all the Christmas papers you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Ida, I love the way you've used your papers and all manner of things from your stash for these cards. The paper on the first is very fun, and great designs on all. I sure hope I can do better getting cards done ahead this year. You're an inspiration. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete