WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 28, 2026

Creepy Peekies #1

Hello.  So glad you stopped by.

Today I'm sharing the first in a series of cards that I made featuring the (Creepy Peekies) from the July 2026 KOM from Unity Stamps. Also sold as a Companion Kit (click on link) and it's on sale right now!


Isn't (Frankie) just the cutest! - So for this card I started with a base of Only Orange card stock *retired SU .  Then I stamped the Sanded Background stamp *retired SU with Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment ink.

Next I added a piece of the (Heebie Jeebies) patterned paper pack.
I added a spiderweb border and wrapped some fun spider ribbon around the panel as well. - What's fun is I've had that piece of ribbon in my stash for many years now & finally used it! 
I added a fishtail tag (Unity) to the top as well.

The image was stamped on Basic White cs and colored with various Copic Markers - I'm still learning on how to use them.  I added some Black soot Distress Oxide ink around the edges and used a Postage Stamp Die (Unity) to cut it out.  This was mounted on a piece of Old Olive cs (same with the tag).  Some black punched photo corners were added along with some sequins (Picket Fence Studios) to complete the card.  It was then mounted with foam tape.

Since this is the first time using the Stamp, paper & ribbon this is being entered on the NBUS blog #89




No comments:

Post a Comment