WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 27, 2026

Summerween - Yes it's apparently a real thing.

 Hello & Welcome.

With Summer rapidly zipping by I thought I'd better post this fun little card that I recently made celebrating Summerween. - Yes it's really a real thing.  See HERE for an explanation. 



Unity Stamps came out with 4 adorable little Ghosts to help celebrate Summerween.  This card uses one of those images.

This one was called, (Daisy Boo-Ho).  So for this card I started out with a card base of Berry Burst card stock (SU). I paired it with the Unity paper pack, (Daisy Dreams) The pink dotted strip is also from the same paper pack.

The image was stamped on Basic White card stock with Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink.  I colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol. I added a circle of Pretty in Pink card stock splattered with Berry Burst ink.  I used an old retired SU punch for the daisy flower and added some yellow enamel dots. Circle dies are a mix of Unity and SU dies.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope this card has lifted your spirits.


No comments:

Post a Comment