WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 31, 2026

Creepy Peekies #2

 Happy Monday - Today I'll be sharing card #2 of the Creepy Peekies stamp set from Unity Stamps.


For this card I started with a base of Crumb Cake card stock that I layered with 2 pieces of patterned paper from the (Heebie Jeebies) paper pack. I then added a strip of double sided tape and layered some twine on top of it. - The focal image was stamped with Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink on Very Vanilla cs and colored with pencils (Prisma Color) and blended with Gamsol.  I cut the image out with a Unity Die and layered it with another circle of Pecan Pie cs.  The same was done with the sentiment. A small fishtail die (MFT retired*) was used as well.  Some Gems (Crafty Meraki) were added along with a black spider (punch). Images and sentiment mounted with foam tape.  Also the eyes of the mummy have Wink of Stella on them to give them a bit of shimmer.


*Note the one gem looks (green) in the photo but it's just the way the light was reflecting on it.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the details ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I just ordered this set, believe it or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've just got to love each one of these Creepy Peekies, and I'm sure you do! What fun to play with. This series has been a real treat, Ida!

    ReplyDelete