WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jul 19, 2007

Summer Events




I've taken a brief break from stamping this week & will be gone this weekend for our much needed excursion to the beach. I can't wait as it's been ages since we've gone anywhere. Granted it's only for 3 days & just 1 day at the beach but it's going to be so much FUN! I'll get back into the swing of stamping after we return.
Thought I'd share a couple of things with you today. Last weekend the Rotary Club here in Walla Walla held it's 20th annual Salmon bake & of course we went. The company my husband works for supplies FREE tickets for employee's and their families so you can't pass up a great deal like that. Of course this year it was pretty HOT outside with temperatures in the upper 90's but we sat under a shade canopy and ate fast so it wasn't to bad & besides the food was so worth it!

Picture 1 shows how the Salmon is cooked on an open Fire Pit the way the native Indians did here hundreds of years ago. This year the Salmon was so tender, moist & flaky it almost melted in your mouth. I'm not a big fish eater but I have to say that I cleaned up my entire piece of Salmon and all the delicious salads that they serve with it. So yummy! The 2nd picture is "yours truly" eating (well actually having my picture taken) and Coleen and Greta are also in the photo.


A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment