WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jul 6, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!



First off I want to say THANKS to everyone who posted a comment on my first ever blog candy. That was so much FUN that I can't wait to do it again so be sure to subscribe to my blog so you can get updates as you never know when I'll be doing another Blog Candy give away!

Secondly I could not for the life of me remember where I read about the Random Number thing where you can have it pick out a number for you so I had to resort to doing my choosing a little differently this time around. If you know where this particular feature is found please e-mail me and let me know.

Since I had a relatively small number of comments (26 since a couple were add on's to their original comment) I decided to just print them all out, cut them up and spread them on the floor in a pile and then have Coleen (who is my little granddaughter) close her eyes and pull one out. As you can see from the photo she has a bit of a problem with the "close your eyes" part! She then proceeded to rip the paper but I was still able to see who the comment was from. Then she cried when I picked up all the other pieces of paper as she wanted them so I really do need to find a different way to do this.

Okay on to the WINNER......Drum Roll (can't you just hear it?)

The blog candy goes to: Sara from Corvallis, OR who left this comment:


Sara said...
My name is Sara, I live in Corvallis, OR and I visited the following site from yours and left a comment on her $th of July card, it is awesome (http://jacksonbelle.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/06/25/tis-the-season/).I just found your site, but your cards are very cute, I will be checking back soon... thanks!
June 30, 2007 5:47 PM

Congratulations Sara - Please e-mail me with your SNAIL MAIL address ASAP so I can get your goodies sent off to you. If you have trouble with the e-mail sidebar post a message to this message and let me know.

Thank you again everyone who left comments. On a bit of a side note I did have a couple of people who didn't follow the complete instructions as they forgot to mention who's blogs they visited. So always be sure to read the entire post and follow the complete instructions as next time I will NOT keep those comments in the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment