WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 4, 2008

Cattitude Monday - A Tad Late...




Hi There!

It's Monday and while I normally try to post my Cattitude Monday entries on Sunday night so they'll post very early Monday morning I did not get this card finished until this morning. So if you get e-mail updates from me and it's Tuesday before you see this card just consider it retroactive!


I am still trying to learn how to use my Copic markers better so if anyone who is more of an expert then I am has any constructive comments on my coloring with these markers please feel free to let me know.


Card Details: Stamps: Hero Arts, Linen Background (Stampin'Up!)

Ink Pads: Palette Noir Black, Copic Markers*(Question for readers, Do you like to know the exact colors used?)
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, More Mustard, Textured Rust and Patterned Floral from Chatterbox

Other: Black Mini Brads (Queen and Co.) More Mustard Brad, Scalloped Square Punch (Marvy), Flowers (source unknown), Lace Punch (Martha Stewart), Photo Corner Punch (SU), Distressing Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment