WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 14, 2020

A Thrill of Hope

 Welcome!

Today I'm sharing a trio of cards that I made using a new stamp set,
 
So this will be entered in on NBUS#21 as well. 





Card #1 - Card Base: Early Espresso layered on Old Olive that was stamped with SU Wood Grain (retired). Then I used a new Die Cut, Nested Wood Frames (Hero Arts) on Crumb Cake and brushed it with Crumb cake ink lightly.  I added a piece of Designer paper purchased at JoAnn's.  The Noel sentiment was stamped with Old Olive ink on Whisper White cs & mounted on a circle of Early Espresso. I added 3 light green self-adhesive gems.  The deer image was stamped with Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake and fussy cut. I mounted it with foam tape.
 
 

 

Card #2 - I used the same 3 colors of card stock on this card (Early Espresson, Old Olive & Crumb Cake.
The Designer Paper is a piece I've had in my stash for some time and I've since cut off the end that showed where it came from (got to stop doing that or write it down somewhere.)
I stamped the tag with the woodgrain background stamp and then embossed the trees with Winter White ep and stamped the Joy sentiment with Early Espresso and the Snowflakes with Crumb Cake in.  The small deer were stamped with Early Espresso on Crumb cake, cut out and mounted with foam tape.  I added a small piece of olive green/white ribbon (source unknown) also added the same green gems as card 1. 
 
 


Card #3 This card uses Shaded Spruce, Real Red & Whisper White card stock.

I stamped the row of tree & the sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink, the deer and the world were stamped with Early Espresso ink.  I added a strip of Washi Tape (that's the pine branches and berries) ath the bottom of the card & some sequins to complete the card.
 
I hope you have enjoyed these 3 cards.  It's a great set to work with.



7 comments:

  1. beautiful, 2nd is my favorite but i love those shiny things on the 3rd one that look like rain drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic -- so many pretty elements on each one. They're lovely, Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, new stamps, new dies... what a thrill which I never get over... and beautiful cards! I'm on a buying hold for now, but it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all three of these cards using "Thrill of Hope." You should share them on the Sweet n Sassy VIP Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetnsassystamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of these!! Wonderful woodgrains and patterns! The sentiments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all pretty wonderful and I would be happy with any one of them. They would make great cards for guys...and I would love that middle one for me.

    ReplyDelete