WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 6, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #464

 Hello!
 
Here is my card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch #464 
 

 
 

 
 This card started with a small piece of Designer Paper that I found in my stash.  I have no clue where it came from though.

I started with the Card Base of Cherry Cobble layered next with Pool Party (SU) and finally the DP.  I embossed a small square of Cherry Cobbler with a snowflake embossing folder that mimics the pattern in the DP perfectly.  Next I die cut a large snowflake (Momenta) in Pool Party then used a Versamark pad and some Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (SU) and heat set it.  I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Wishes stamp set (Artful Inkables) with memento tuxedo black ink and added a red sequin to the center of the snowflake.  

Pretty easy card to create.
 

7 comments:

  1. That snowflake paper is really pretty and I love the big snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like these colors and that beautiful snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your color palette! The designer paper is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, the paper and embossing folder are a perfect match! Love these colors and that big, beautiful snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for the holidays! Love the added sparkle! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Ida! Love the deep reds, pretty pp, and the layers, each distinct!

    ReplyDelete