WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 7, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #400

 Hello and Welcome.

Today's card is for the CAS(E) this sketch #400 Challenge.
 
  
Here is what I created for this challenge. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Card Details:
Card Stock: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso & Whisper White. (SU)
Patterned Paper - SU Designer Heart Warming Hugs
Stamp Set: SU For Unto Us set.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Dies: Momenta (Bought this set at Hobby Lobby).
Other: Sprinkles (that's the birds eye) these were sold by Annabelle Stamps and are no longer available.
Versamark Pad
Iridescent Ice EP (SU)
White Gel Pen

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I absolutely love that cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I really love that you've used this checkered paper behind the bird. It really works well here. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! First of all the sentiment is so perfect - and that bird has so much amazing detail. I love the sparkle on the greenery and the accents on the berries that you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of the sketch, and the bird die is fantastic! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch and have saved it for later. Gorgeous cardinal and pine boughs! The small plaid works great for the stripes. Very beautiful, Ida!

    ReplyDelete