WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jul 29, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #496 and NBUS#28

 Hello again.  -  This week I'm actually "on-time" for the newest sketch challenge on Freshly Made Sketches #496!

Here is the sketch:
 
Below is my card that I made using it. 


Since I'm entering this for NBUS#28 I am listing the new items that I used for this card.

 
I love, love, love this entire collection but for my budget's sake I only bought a couple of pieces of the paper.
 
Other:  SU - Cajun Craze, Early Espresso card stock.
SU Early Espresso Ink Pad
Leaf Die - Cuttlebug (I believe these are no longer available).
Foam Mounting Tape.

That's it,  Simple & Easy but very pretty.

Inside of card: Sentiment is an old (2005) Woodblock stamp from,
Serendipity. 
Now be sure to stop by the challenge blog and check out all the Design Teams cards & the other participants cards.  You won't be disappointed.



6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I love how you use a piece of the patterned paper on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm fall colors, so wonderful! Great use of the sketch and perfect interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and your card with the pretty papers and colors. The season will be here before you know it. My friend gave me a new pad of autumn papers and I sure hope I can use them pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers and colors you used on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE leaves...so anything you do with leaves I am going to love.

    ReplyDelete