WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 27, 2021

Fushion Challenge - Pumpkin Mugs and NBUS#31

 Hello and Welcome!

Today's cards are going for,  NBUS#31  and
 
Fushion Challenge Pumpkin Mugs. - UPDATE:  Somehow I missed the deadline for the challenge but am sharing these cards none the less.

I had bought a magazine, (Simply Cards and papercraft) that came with a stamp set, Autumn Blessings.  When I saw the Fushion challenge I knew it would be the perfect set to use for the challenge.
 
Here is my card:
 

 I decided to use both the Sketch and the Inspiration Photo for this card.

I stamped the pumpkins twice on white card stock and colored them with water color pencils.  Then I stamped the speckles (Itty Bitty Backgrounds-SU) in Pumpkin Pie & Pool Party inks. Then I fussy cut them.

Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie & Bermuda Bay and White (SU).
The designer paper I bought at Hobby Lobby and it's from Paper Studio.  I bought it prior to purchasing the stamp set but it coordinated so well with the inspiration photo I had to use it.  Across the bottom teal colored panel I used a piece of Washi Tape that also matched beautifully to the color scheme.

I stamped some leaves from Petite Patterns (SU) on the white rectangle panel, mounted it to another rectangle panel of Bermuda bay.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I foam mounted the teal pumpkin to complete the card.

Since I had extra paper left over I created another card.


Same color scheme except I used a panel of a retired SU card stock  that I believe was called, Naturals Ivory.  I also used some of the leaves from the stamp set and another of the sentiments.  I distressed the edges of the Bermuda bay strip.  Pumpkin, Leaves and Sentiment mounted with foam tape.

Rectangle and Circle dies are Nestabilitie Dies.
 
So there you go, 2 different cards using the same colors & stamp set.


 
 Grab our badge to display on your blog.

6 comments:

  1. Love both cards. I always liked those magazines that came with a stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Ida! The pumpkins look wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion and I'm sorry the challenge closed before you could upload your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love both, lean towards the first one for favorite but hard to choose. i love the 3d look of the aqua pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are very pretty on this! I love both cards, and the non-traditional colors bring a whole new look to your cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue pumpkins to match the pretty designer paper! Bermuda Bay turned out to be one of my favorites. It looks good with the kraft and Pumpkin Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like both of these...for some reason I have always loved pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete