WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 2, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #505 and NBUS#31

 Welcome & Happy World Card Making Day!

Gosh it's been awhile since I've been in my stamp room and it felt good to be back!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Freshly Made Sketches #505

Below is the card that I made using this sketch.

I bought some NEW stuff yesterday so I'll also be using this for NBUS #31
 
 
 
 


 Card Details:

Card Stock: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black & Whisper White
Stamp Set & Stencil - Tim Holtz Halloween, Stamps/Stencil combo which I purchased at JoAnns
Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape.
Patterned Paper - Also new to me - DCWV - Halloween Town Mat Stack
Sequins - Also new to me. Picket Fence Studios - Witches Brew mix.
Fish Tail Die - MFT Stamps

I stamped the happy pumpkin on the white card stock and used a mask so that I could stencil the blotches using Gorgeous Grape Ink.  Then I removed the mask and colored the pumpkin with colored pencils blended with Gamsol.

I stamped the sentiment with black ink and cut it out with the fishtail die and then mounted it using foam mounting tape.

I love how this one turned out & hope you do as well.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. love your new header showing off you fantastic cards, the Halloween card is Boo-tiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. I thought that looked like a Tim Holtz stamp. I love his stuff but have very little of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, and always a good time when you first get to use your new supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, Ida! I really love DCWV paper and, thank goodness they have it at JoAnn's. I don't think I'll ever run out of NBUS, but it's so easy to be tempted. The stenciled purple blotches look fabulous as part of your image. What a fun card! Don't forget sometime to play along at Two Old Bats with your Halloween cards. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That smiling pumpkin is just so cute! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete