WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 11, 2021

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #1

 Welcome! - Today I'm sharing a card I created for a brand new challenge blog.

Remember the (Two Old Bats) Halloween challenge featured here?
Well the same two ladies (Darlene and Diane) just started a new challenge blog that they have named: Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.
 
I found out about it from my good blogging friend, Leslie (Running With Scissors)  who just happens to be an awesome stamper and a member of the Design Team.

So for the Peace On Earth Christmas challenge #1  here is the Mood/Inspiration board:


Below is the card that I created for this challenge.  For my inspiration I chose the Red/White color combo from the bottom right photo and the Nordic feel of the boot from the bottom left photo.
 
Here is what I came up with.  It's a pretty CAS card (Clean and Simple) which is something I struggle with as I always want to add something extra but I held back and just let this one speak for itself.
 
 Card Details:  Card Stock: Real Red & Whisper White (SU)
Real Red Ink Pad
 
Designer Paper - Retired SU (Feels Like Frost).
Stamp: Artful Inkables - Peaceful Wishes (sadly they are no longer in business). 
 
Snowflake Die - Momenta  (Purchased at Hobby Lobby). 
Circle Dies
Heart Brad & Foam mounting tape.
 
Quick & Easy so they could be mass produced.

8 comments:

  1. This is very well done...sometimes clean and simple fills the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Ida! Love your design and we appreciate your support! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed card and love those colours...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and I'll look forward to seeing all the ones that you come up with. This one's really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created card and I love that the mood board inspired you!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, gee, thanks for the shout out, Ida! You know how I struggle with CAS, too, but your card rocks with the paper and red snowflake. I love the heart brad in the center, too. This is a card to CASE! I'm so glad to see you at Peace on Earth!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful -- this give me a "warm sweater" feeling!

    ReplyDelete