WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 7, 2021

Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween


 Please Share Our BadgeDid you know there is a cool blog called, Two Old Bats that does Halloween challenges all year long?  How fun is that!
 
For October it's Anything Halloween.  They provide an, Inspiration  Mood Board to inspire you.  You can choose to use it for inspiration or go out on your own with your card creations.

I finally had time to get in on one of their fun challenges.  Here is the Mood Board:  I decided to use the Buffalo Plaid for the inspiration for my card.

Here is what I created:
 

For this card I used another of the pumpkin images from the Tim Holtz set that I showcased on my last card.  
 
Card Details:
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Whisper White*(retired).
Patterned Paper (Paper Studio - Purchased at Hobby Lobby).
 
I embossed part of the white card stock with a Spiderweb embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provo Craft)*retired.  Then I distressed the edges using my finger nail and inked around them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I added the buffalo plaid paper to the bottom half of the white embossed piece.

The Pumpkin image was colored with Copic Markers.  I also distressed the edges of the black card stock that I mounted the pumpkin image on.
 
The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink on white card stock and I used circle punches.  I also added a black punched spider with foam mounting tape & some sequins (Picket Fence) to complete the card. 
 
I hope you'll check out the design teams cards & the other participants.  Have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

  1. Yay, Ida, I'm glad you played along with this super fun card! That's amazing embossing of the spiderweb. I could have sworn it was a die cut -- it gave you such a good impression. Love the buffalo plaid and the kinda creepy pumpkin stamp. It's good to see your card in our gallery at Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and I am so happy the mood board inspired you and that you could join our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I find anything with buffalo plaid appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Halloween card! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like all the choices in their mood board and i love yours with the black n white plaid.. Boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ida this is AWESOME! What a fabulous design with your embossing and spooky pumpkin! Great take on the mood board! We SO APPRECIATE your shout out & support! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!


    ReplyDelete