WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 22, 2023

Inspired by Ghosts

 Joining in on the Inspired By challenge this week.  The theme was,Inspired by Ghosts.  You can use the sketch or the inspiration photo as well for your project. 

 
 
 
Here is the card that I created:
 

 

 
 I chose to use the sketch and Ghosts on my card.  I varied off the color scheme of the photo.

Details:  Card Base: Gorgeous Grape, Embossed Layer, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps used: Ghost Cat (Inkadinka Do) - Boo sentiment (Unity Sept KOM Harvest Hues)
Patterned Paper: DCWV Pets & Pumpkins
Embossing Folder - D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug
Stylish Dies SU
Sequins - Picket Fence Studios

I also added some glitter to the eyes of the Ghost cat & used my Wink of Stella pen on the ghost to add shimmer.



 That's my take on the challenge.  I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a great week.  Be sure to check out the DT members cards & also challenge participants.
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I have that same embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I love it I love it!!! kitty ghosts, dog ghosts and the arched back ghost made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the challenge, Ida! Gotta love a cat/ghost, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida, this is such a fun take on the Inspired By challenge..awesome take on the sketch too!!! So glad you had a chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween card with all of the pets with the image and the papers!! LOVE the glitter on your sweet little ghost!

    ReplyDelete