WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 25, 2023

Paper Players - PP663 (Creep it Real)

 Today I'm joining in for this weeks Paper Players Sketch Challenge,
 
 
 
 
 

Below is the card I created for this challenge.

 


 I actually had parts of this card in my project box hoping to figure out what to do with them.   After seeing the sketch I decided to use up what I already had put together and create some more to go along with it.

I had the card base done and the Spider Tag.  The rest I added to complete my card.

Lots of parts/pieces went into this one.

Card Stock: Cajun Craze.  Layered with a piece of Designer paper from,  Echo Park (Something Wicked - 2021)

That tags were cut with an Amuse Studio Die

One was cut from the Cajun Craze card stock and has a piece of patterned plaid paper (Carta Bella - Welcome Autumn 2021).  A punched spider and a piece of a spider web border.  I added the ribbon (American Crafts) and stapled it down.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamps (Creepin' it Real) stamp set.

The second tag was cut with a piece of the Something Wicked Designer paper.  I added a Vellum Ghost that I stamped on heavy vellum with Bold Black embossing powder and cut out.  The Ghost is part of a stamp set from Echo Park (Halloween Party). I added some eyeball washi tape and frayed pumpkin pie ribbon. The tags were mounted with foam tape.  I even used very tiny pieces of the tape to mount the ghost.

That's my take on the sketch.  I hope you enjoy what I've created.

Please stop by the blog and check out the DT cards & also the participants.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like the use of the tags. Love that saying "creep it real"

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors, love the creep it, love the little ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida you Halloween card is so fun - I love the spooky spider and ghost-embellished tags and the orange looks fab against the darker background - properly spooky, especially with those eyes on the washi. I'm a sucker for a good punny sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!! Love all the little pieces and your sentiment is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, even with the creepy spider! That's the only kind of spider I like...one made of paper! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week, always happy to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Halloween cards! SO fun and happy! I love the two little tags, the staple and the ribbon. SO many great details! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the sentiment and cute tags and super fun paper. I missed out on Halloween cards this year, darn it.

    ReplyDelete