WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 10, 2023

Paper Players #665 - Let's Give Thanks.

 
 Hello and Welcome!

I'm just getting in under the wire for this weeks Paper Players Challenge #665
 

This card is based off the same sketch as yesterdays card was.  

You can see that card HERE 
 
I wanted to use the sketch again so I came up with this card:
 

 So same sketch but different colors.  I wanted to use some of the new patterned paper that I purchased for Fall so this one features that paper.

Card Base: Retired SU (Chocolate Chip) cs.
Designer Paper: Simple Stories - Acorn Lane
Tag: Retired SU (More Mustard)
Strip: Retired SU (Really Rust)
Circles and Sentiment: Crumb Cake (SU)
Stamps: Unity - September & October KOM 2023
Dies: SU Stylish, Old SU circle punch, corner rounder and tag punch.
Ribbon: Retired SU Chocolate Chip.
Foam Mounting Tape.

Don't forget to check out the Paper Players Blog.  Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I just love your mix of the leaves and the plaid. The tag is so fun, too! Perfect card for Fall! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect. I love the color combination and the papers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful fall tag ,congrats ☺️💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this one's pretty, too! Great way to use your papers. I've saved the sketch for future use. Love your card, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same layout but equally beautiful -- great fall card! I just love the colors of fall

    ReplyDelete