WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 13, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches#611 and NBUS#56

 
 Welcome!
 
Today I'm sharing another card using the FMS#611 
 
This time I've actually made a Square card ( 5x5).
 
I slightly changed the sketch though as I wasn't happy slanting my main focal element. - See card below:
 

 Since this die deer/tree die is being used for the first time along with the patterned paper I'm going to also enter for NBUS#56
 
I bought the die last year and then just couldn't seem to figure out what I wanted to do with it. I think it went well with this sketch.
 
Details:  Card Base: Basic White, Middle Layer, Real Red
Patterned paper: The Paper Studio (Christmas Basics pack) - Which I've had for several years.
 
Dies: Penny Black - Deer in Tree and the Snowflakes are from Memento.
Silver Pearls - Annabelle Stamps (no longer in business).
Sentiment Stamp: Tim Holtz Mixed Media - Stampers Anonymous.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Foam Tape.
 
So do you think I should have slanted the tree? 


 
 Grab our badge to display on your blog.
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love the tree framed deer! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the tree and the card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a great card, Ida! Your take on the sketch is so pretty, and the die seems perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful for the holidays season! I love the diecut! And the tree is fine just as it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card! I love that tree/deer die! So perfect for winter and Christmas! Great mix of patterned paper as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. It looks quite festive. I like that tree with the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, no slanting of the tree, please, Ida. Especially with the deer involved, lol! Even without the deer, it would be sad to see a tree falling in the forest! Your upright tree and all the layering and patterns and colors represent Christmas perfectly! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch! I think your new die fit perfectly, everything is wonderful together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, this is pretty! Love the paper and the die. Yes, sometimes a slant works and sometimes it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post resonated with me deeply. Thank you for your thoughtful words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for being a reliable source of information in your niche.

    ReplyDelete