WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 9, 2023

FMS#611 and CTD#768

 
 
 Welcome! - At long last I finally had a chance to spend some time in my craft room.

 
Here is what I came up with for the challenges.
 

 Since I (rarely) make square card I opted to do the sketch on an A2 sized card.  Trying to find patterned paper that matched all 4 colors of the CTD was difficult so I decided to create my own.

Details:  Card Base:  Early Espresso,  then a layer of Crushed Curry that I embossed with a leaf embossing folder and distressed with some Gold metallic ink.  I stamped a piece of Crumb Cake card stock with a ledger stamp and leaves from Unity Stamps. (sets listed below) 
The leaf image was stamped with Crushed Curry and Real Red ink on a piece of Crumb Cake cs.  I fussy cute it out.  It was mounted on a circle of Cherry Cobble cs and Early Espresso.

Inks for the small leaves were: Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry and Early Espresso

The edges of the Crumb Cake panel and strip were distressed with Crumb Cake ink.

Stamps: Large leaf and outline, small leaves - Unity Stamps October KOM (Golden Glow)
Ledger and Thankful Sentiment - Unity Stamps September KOM (Harvest Hues)

Embossing Folder - Paper Studio
Dies: SU Stylish & Nestability Circle
 
 
 Be sure to drop by and see all the great DT cards & other participants. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is so perfect for fall! Great colors and I love the collage look! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the cards I've made over the years I think only 2 have been square. You did well with this one. I just love the colors of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great autumn-themed card. I love the colors and the leafy designs. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've melded these colors and layout together beautifully. Such great fall colors, and your card uses them perfectly, Ida! Love the ledger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty fall card too , congrats :)
    ☺️💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leaf embossed layer as well as the ledger piece! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fun sketch to play with and I love what you did with it. Pretty fall colors and cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful fall card! I love the colours and that leaf embossing! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete