WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 12, 2007

We Have A Winner!!

Thank you to everyone who made comments on the 3 cards that were posted. I didn't have a ton of comments (like some blogs do) so it was pretty easy to print them out and pull out a name. The 3 cards go to Peggy Maier who said:

Hi Ida,I love Card #3! It just looks so fresh & springlike. Love the colors, the layout, just everything! Beautiful card, well done. Did I mention I like bees? : ) (The other 3 are great too)

So Peggy if you will e-mail me your snail mail address I will get your cards off to you in the Mail on Monday. Congraulations!

With This weekend being Mother's Day weekend & also our annual Hot Air Balloon Stampede here where I live I haven't had time to stamp. Hopefully next week I'll be back posting again.
Be watching for more give-a-ways in the future.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! - Ida

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ida,
    Happy to see I won those three gorgeous cards! Thanks. (Do you have your email address on you blog anywhere?)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Peggy form winning the great cards!!! Happy Mothers Day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete