WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 28, 2007

And the Winner is....

And the Winner Is....
Drumroll......Okay not much of a drumroll but then I only had 5 comments to my little contest and only a couple actually left a comment about their favorite memory that makes them smile (that's what you were suppose to do) so without further ado the comment pulled out of my bucket and winner of a little surprise is: Heidi! - Her comment was: What makes me smile the most anymore, is my fury children, & the cards I make. I fight with depression a lot, but these things bring joy & smiles to me regularly. I also love going to stamp camp. I love laughing with the ladies there as well. It's making me laugh now, because I keep posting all these comments to win some blog candy, but havn't been that lucky yet...LOL. Thank you for the goodies you give away!!Heidi So Heidi if you can click on my e-mail link on the side and send me your snail mail address I'll be sending you a little something this week. Congratulations! - If that link doesn't work for you read the post that has my Yahoo E-mail address and use it. Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment