WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 16, 2007

Silly Fun in the Sea



This card was done for the Sketch Challenge on SCS today. (SC124). What a "Challenge" this turned out to be for me. First I cut 2 cards in half because I didn't realize I hadn't changed the blade on my cutter & then when I went to use my mom's scoring blade I pressed to hard & cut the 2nd card in half. I finally just changed the blade on my cutter. Then it was trying to figure out how to cut those triangles for the sketch. I ended up printing off several of the sketch & cutting them out so I could use them as a template for my card. I didn't want to waste any of the designer paper that I used so I had to be really careful. I had a difficult time getting a decent scan of this card too for some reason.

Here are the details:

Stamps: Fishy Friends (SU), Be Silly & Have Fun (Hero Arts)

Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Shimmery White, Brushed Gold Ink: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Encore Metallic Gold Other: Handmade background paper (that I bought years ago) made by Peggy Skycraft. Prisma Color Pencils, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Giga Scalloped Square Punch, Not Quite Navy Brads, dipped in glue and sprinkle with Angel Dust glitter (Art Institute) . Crafters tool kit, Mounting Tape, Cuttlebug Bubbles Embossing Folder.

This was fun but also took me about 3 hours to complete & now I have to clean up my stamping mess. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ida,
    I've tried 3 times to email you, but can't get the link to work. My email keeps returning as undeliverable. You might be having some internet problems, so I'll wait until tomorrow & try again. Peggy

    ReplyDelete