WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 25, 2023

3 in One Challenge

 Had to hurry to get this in under the wire:  PP654

Our computer periodically acts up (today was one of those days) and I barely got this posted in time to meet the deadline.

 

The first challenge was for the Paper Player CAS - Don't Bug Me #PP654.

 

 Then Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating their 600th sketch challenge this week. - That is amazing & wonderful.

Finally the Color Throwdown colors were: Grey, Aqua and Green.  - Here is what I created for these three challenges combined in this one card.


My card for Paper Players, Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.

 

Details will follow soon.   - Card Base, Basic Gray, Pool Party (I almost typed Poop party)....

Next a piece of unknown origin designer paper that was white, aqua and had hints of green.  I used a punched border of Lemon Lime Twist. - The punch is from, EK Success.

The butterfly (Stampendous - Winged Cup stamp set) and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with pencils.  I also used a butterfly stamp from a retired SU set, Beyond the Basics.  I stamped it on the circle with the Lemon Lime Ink and on the Pool party piece with Pool Party ink.  Added a piece of Bakers Twine, Some Enamel Dots (Paper Studio) - The sentiment was stamped in Basic Gray ink and punched with a retired SU punch.  The sentiment is from Amuse Studio.

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Ida! All three challenges work perfectly together...gorgeous colors, a wonderful layout, and a beautiful butterfly. I am so glad you played in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ida! I love the color combo, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at this moment I am loving aqua and this is beautiful.. I am wondering what color THEY will pick for the next trending color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Nice that you were able to have one card that worked for all three challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Ida! I love the little trail of butterflies you stamped along the cardfront underneath the patterned paper and image panels. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and pretty! Lovely colors. Thank you for joining us for Sketch #600 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and colours! Your butterfly looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet butterfly - love the colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Ida! I love that you used the pretty butterfly, but also the itty bitty butterflies on the card front and circle

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty this is! Love your butterfly and these sweet colors. Thank you so much for joining our 600th sketch celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, this is pretty! I love the colors and the butterfly. I had to look closely to see if those little stamped butterfly sprinkles is one of my most frequently used and well loved stamp sets, but nope. I have four other sets like this and they sure do come in handy. Such a sweet subtle pattern on your card!

    ReplyDelete