WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 2, 2023

Color Throwdown #754 and NBUS#53

Welcome.  Today I am joining the Color Throwdown Challenge #754
Below is the inspiration photo for the challenge:

 

 Here is the card that I created for the challenge:

 


This is a pretty CAS card (and for me that is something I find hard to do) but I really like how this one turned out.

Card Base: Mossy Meadow - Layered with Basic White (SU)

Crumb Cake Layer - Stamped with Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake inks. (SU) Plants are from Unity - April 2023 KOM

I also used White Pigment Ink (Stampabilities) and the Itty Bitty Backgrounds (SU) that I stamped randomly on the crumb cake piece.

Sentiment Stamped with Crumb Cake ink. (SU)

Designer Paper - Strip from Safari Chic Matstack (DCWV) 

Finished off with some soft chocolate colored pearls. 

Also going in for NBUS #53  Since the plants and sentiment are being used for the first time.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most relaxing color combo. Love the earthy simplicity of your card. The patterned strip along the bottom is just right and I like the two skinny strips accenting the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Ida, love the colors and subtle texture of the dp at the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did someone say chocolate???😄 I really like this CAS wildflower design, Ida! It's a great take on the photo brief and you should be happy with how it turned out. Good sediment advice, too! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete