WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 11, 2023

Color Throwdown #755 and NBUS#53

 Today I'm sharing a card I created for this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge #755.
 
The colors are so fun!

Here is the card I created for the challenge:


How cute is that little Chameleon! - I found this set at the Dollar store (although now you pay, 1.25).  - It had 18 stamps in the set.  You can't go wrong with a bargain like that.  I worried that they might now be very high quality stamps but I didn't have any problems with them.
 
Also going in for NBUS#53 since it's a brand new set.

I started with a card base of Granny Apple Green.  Then a layer of Basic White.  I added a strip of Real Red cs that I stamped the paint brush and paint roller images on with Real Red ink.  The chameleon was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with various colored pencils.  I layered that to a piece of Summer Sun* (retired SU) card stock.  I used the Stylish Dies (SU) for the circle the chameleon was on and a Nestability die for the summer sun circle.  I mounted that with foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped in the same black ink and mounted on a piece of the summer sun cs.  To finish the card off I added some green enamel dots (Paper Studio).

Click on the image to enlarge and I hope you can see the images on the red piece a bit better.
 
 
 Grab our badge to display on your blog.
 
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp that is. I like the color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and we have chameleons in our garage just this shade of green, or white when on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, that is so stinkin' cute, Ida! Love the whole idea of it with the chameleon on the paint palette and the paint brushes in the background. You got a real bargain with these darling stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable -- and clearly quite comfortable with all the colors surrounding him. He fits right in!

    ReplyDelete