WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 24, 2023

Color Throwdown #761

 
 Welcome!
 
Joining this weeks Color Throwdown #761 
 
I really liked this color combo.
 
Below is the card that I created for this challenge:
 
 
 
 
Details:  Card Stock Used:  Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango*retired,
More Mustard* retired and Basic White.
Stamps - Unity September KOM (Harvest Hues)
Ink: Night of Navy, More Mustard*, Memento Tuxedo Black
Designer Paper: We Are Memory Keepers (Maple Grove)
Enamel Dots: Paper Studio
Colored Pencils (Prisma) blended with Gamsol
Foam Tape.
 
Hope you have enjoyed how I used these fun colors.

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice color combination and you did an excellent job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching CNN although I hate it and this color palette is the trendy colors now and that is what all the women have on today. two of them in burnt orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, and adorable! I too think the colors are wonderful

    ReplyDelete