WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 18, 2023

Color Throwdown #760 and Freshly Made Sketches#603

 
 Welcome.  

Today I'm sharing 2 different cards.  One is for,

FMS#603  and the other is for CTD #760 - The links will be below:
 
First up for the Color Throwdown #760
 
You can click on images to make them larger.
 
Here is the card that I came up with for this color challenge:
 
I used an old card idea from 2009: We did this card at my stamp club back when I was a Demonstrator for Stampin'Up!

 Here is the updated version using the colors from the throwdown:


 

Details:  Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral (Retired SU)                   Card Stock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight and Basic White. Designer Paper bought at JoAnn's.  Ink Pads: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight.  Other: Buttercup Liquid Pearls, Foam Tape, Balmy Blue marker spritz on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freshly Made Sketches #603 

 Here is my card for this challenge:


Card Details: Stamps: Unity (Gnome-o-ween) and SU (Halloween Backgrounds*retired.  Card stock:  Basic Black, Basic White, Only Orange*retiredSU, Granny Apple Green.  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green. - Other: Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Glitter, Designer Paper (DCWV).

I had a lot of fun with this card.  Normally I'm not a fan of "Gnomes" but these little Halloween Guys made me smile.  I did veer slightly from the sketch to fit my sentiment in.

6 comments:

  1. very nice, love that first one, cute halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your florals in the throwdown colors are so lovely! So glad you joined us in the challenge at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Halloween gnomes! They're so cute!!! Great colouring! The spiders in the background are fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That trio of Halloween gnomes are just the cutest!! You've created such a charming card with the patterns (and spiders!) behind them! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are wonderful. I like the color combinations on the first. Those little gnomes on the second are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are a wonderful use of the sketch, but the gnomes are really fun!

    ReplyDelete