WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 29, 2023

FMS#605 and Inspired By Pumpkins

 



 

 

 
 


 

 Welcome! - Fall is in the air here and I just love what the season brings.  Today I'm joining in on a couple of challenges with my card.  

Here is the sketch:

 and the Inspiration Board, (Which there was also a sketch there - that I did not use)

I guess for my card I was mainly inspired by Pumpkins!

Plus I had already decided on the sketch from FMS so hopefully this will be okay to post for both challenges.

 

Here is the card that I made for these challenges: Click to enlarge

Details:  Stamps:  Pumpkin and Sentiment are from Unity Sept. 2023 KOM (Harvest Hues) - Background Stamp, Sanded*retired SU.
Card Stock:  Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango*retired and Basic White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,  Versamark Ink.
Designer Paper: DCWV Pumpkin Patch (2022)
Coloring Medium - Watercolor Pencils and a Blending Pen
Other: Punch - EK Success and Sequins (Hobby Lobby)  I also used a Wink of Stella Pen on the mug for some shimmer. 
 
That's it for this card.  I hope you enjoyed seeing what I created and will stop by the links to view the other entries and see what the Design Teams came up with as well.  




 




4 comments:

  1. Love it. One card for two challenges and it fits both perfectly. My first thought was I wanted to reach in and grab that pumpkin flavored drink. I could almost smell the pumpkin and cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and I love the sketch that you used! Soft pumpkins and wonderful Fall colors -- everything's a winner here

    ReplyDelete