WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 4, 2023

Color Throwdown #758

 
 Hello and Welcome.

Last week I decided to do separate cards for the 3 challenges I try to participate in.

This card is for the Color Throwdown #758

 

Below is the card that I came up with for the challenge.
 
I had a hard time with this color combo for some reason.  Plus this shot makes the white look a bit yellowish.  It's hard to photograph sometimes with the lighting in our house. Plus I'm using a new editing program that I'm not totally familiar with.

Anyway...Card Details:
Card Base - Berry Burst. Punched Border is Bubble Bath  and Garden Green (SU)
Basic White and a piece of very old designer paper (source unknown) from my stash.

Image colored with Pencils.  I used an old SU stamp set, (Sassy Stems - retired).  The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set, (Stencil Prints) I also used the retired SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds and some Bubble Bath ink to stamp around the main flower image.

Memento Tuxedo Black ink was used for the image/sentiment.
Punch is from Martha Stewart.
I added some Magenta pearls to the flowers - Source unknown.

That's it for this weeks Throwdown. - Don't forget to stop in and check out the Design Teams cards & participants.  Lots of great inspiration.

 

4 comments:

  1. Love that sweet floral with the cherry background! Great use of the colors!! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the color combination. That designer paper is really cute with those little gingham squares. I sometimes have trouble taking pictures of my cards too. I always try to take them next to a window but on gray days that doesn't always help

    ReplyDelete
  3. its beautiful and I have those colors everywhere in my house, each room. even the pillows on the front porch bench are exactly the colors of the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. First thing I thought the stamp looked familiar. It's so cute! I love the oldies. Cute paper, too. I've been looking a lot at my older stamps recently. Drawers of really wonderful things. Your sweet card is inspiring, Ida!

    ReplyDelete