WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 7, 2023

Dam Good Day - PP656 and DoubleD Fall Plaids

 Hello and Welcome!

Had some fun today creating this little card for the Paper Players and Double D Challenges

 

Also being entered for Double D - Fall Plaids 
 
 
 

These are the inspiration mood boards for the challenges.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the card that I created for them: Click to enlarge images.
 

For this card I started with this adorable beaver image from Unity Stamps, (Witty Wild Ones) stamp set.  I colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils blended with Gamsol on Basic White card stock.
 
The image was cut out with a circle die from SU Stylish Dies as was the outer circle.
 
I used a paper from a Park Lane Collection, (Golden Hour) for the various patterned papers on the card.
 
Card Base - Piece of heavy white card stock
Layered with Blackberry Bliss (SU) which appears to almost look black in the photo but it's actually a very deep purplish color.
 
The sentiment (which I think is hilarious) and the Beaver were both stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used some Fishtail Dies and some sequins to complete the card.  Also the image/sentiment were raised up with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  Be sure to stop by the DT and check out their inspirational cards and also those who have joined in one the challenges.  Lots of great stuff.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable beaver, and your coloring is amazing, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the look of plaid. That beaver is cute and the sentiment makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, so cleverly CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good pun too Ida and this one, with your super cute beaver, is perfect! Love the warm colours too. Thanks for playing along with my theme over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little guy! Goes perfectly with the patterned paper! Thanks for playing over at The Paper
    Players Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, Ida! This little beaver is adorable, and you have colored him to perfection. I LOVE the papers you used. What a great mix of patterns! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ida, this is adorable with the witty beaver, and I sure do love the plaid and leaves! I wonder if they still have that paper at Joann's. Perhaps a trip to the shop is in order. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete