WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 6, 2023

Hello Friend

 


 

Welcome! Today's card started out to be a card I made for the Paper Players Color Challenge #653  - It never made it into the challenge since my computer was acting up that day and by the time I got the card edited it was to late to enter (bummer).

 

 I wanted to share the card anyway so here is the card that I made:

 


 I started out by stamping the pumpkin/flower image (Unity - August KOM - Phases) in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils blended with Gamsol.

I cut the image out with a circle die from SU (Stylish) Dies. I added a circle of Melon Mambo (closest I had to Sweet Sorbet) with a Nestabilitie circle Die.  I offset the two circles.

The card base is, Blackberry Bliss. - I then embossed a layer of Calypso Coral with a Pumpkin Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug - Provo Craft ) I added a Fishtail piece of Daffodil Delight and the sentiment was from (Unity - February 2023 KOM - Happy Soul).

Some colored gems were added to 3 of the flowers on the pumpkin to complete the card.

 

Before I go I wanted to share that my card for PP655 Sketch Challenge was chosen as the "Headliner" for that week.  What a fun surprise that was.

 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the embossing on the background paper. Congratulations on having your card chosen for the headliner. That is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the winning card, it deserved it. I like this card today and it would make a friend happy to see it for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your jailbird card. Congrats on your Headliner honor! Today's card is really pretty. I love the pumpkin with flowers as well as the pumpkin-embossed background. Wonderful fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful pumpkin card, your card is a great layout too! Congrats on the "Headliner"!

    ReplyDelete