WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 23, 2007

Cattitude Monday - An Actual Card


Yippee! I have a card to share today. - Seems like time just gets ahead of all my good intentions but I was finally able to get a card created so without further ado here it is:


Stamps used: Cat & Bird, Lovely Day Garden (Whipper Snapper) and Aida Cloth BG (SU)

Card Stock Used, Close To Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Pixie Pink, Whisper White (SU) - Background paper, Funky Brown Floral by Paper Salon

Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, So Saffron

Other items used: Mega Circle Punch, Giga Scallop Punch (Marvy), Chocolate, Taupe, Celery Grosgrain ribbon, Celery, Pink & Blue brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Prisma Colored Pencils, Gamsol & Blending Stump.


I absolutely LOVE using my Prisma Pencils now. I had colored with them before for years but then I learned about using Gamsol and a blending stump and decided to try it out. I can't believe the difference it makes. Plus I am not that great at Watercoloring and have tried all kinds of methods but just don't seem to have much of a knack for that technique. I find though that with the pencils and the blending stump that it's easy to create a nice watercolor like image and I'm usually pleased with the results.


This card is just a FUN card (IMO) - I love the colors (reminds me of ice cream for some reason) and what could be more Yummy then ice cream? - The cat with the little bird on his tail chirping merrily just reminds me of spring and I hope brings a smile to your face as well.


Have a great week. Ida

1 comment: