WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 3, 2007

Sassy Bouquet


Took some time today to just stamp for FUN and came up with this card.

Stamp Sets used: Sassy Stems (Stampin'Up!)

Paper Tray & Butterfly Kisses (Papertreyink) - These are some really cool stamps. If you haven't already checked out their new Spring Release "Green Thumb"head on over & check it out. It's AWESOME!

Card Stock: Only Orange, Gable Green, Basic Black, Whisper White (SU)

Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye

I stamped the flowers with black ink & used Prisma Color Pencils, Gamsol & blending stumps to color them in. I added some Angel Dust glitter (Art Institute) to highlight the flowers and vase and used my color spritzer tool to add the splatters.Then I doodled a frame around the flowers and mounted time image with dimensional tape.

I stamped the butterflies with Ruby Red ink & added the butterfly trails with my Crafter's Tool Kit (SU). The brads are from Making Memories. I used the ticket punch to punch the corners where the brads are. I love spring & flowers and hope you enjoy this little bit of spring time fun with me. Hugs, Ida

4 comments:

  1. This looks terrific...and some of my most favorite sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Ida! Love the flirty flowers, a great spring card.

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the paper you used. Everything goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete