WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 23, 2007

Reunion


As I stated when I first started my blog I wanted this to be a "mixture" of sharing my faith and my love of stamping. Today's first post covers the sharing of my faith. I hope and pray that if you read this post and are a Believer you will pray for this ministry. I grew up attending the Mountain View Free Methodist church and gave my heart to the Lord at a very young age. Over the years many pastors came and went and eventually through a lot of different circumstances our church closed it's doors and sold the building. Recently one of the former members got the idea to hold a "reunion" potluck and we were able to attend this special event in our old church which is now an Evangelical Baptist church. It was a wonderful evening of fun, food & fellowship. Several former Pastor's were able to be there and a good time was had by all.

Yesterday there was a special meeting for those interested in starting a new church fellowship. One of the former Pastor's, Dan Willms has felt led by the Lord to move back to Walla Walla and start a new church. We are excited about this and want to ask for Prayer that in the coming months God will lead everyone involved in the way He sees fit and that through this venture others may come to Him. Thank you for letting me share this. To God Be the Glory! Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment