WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 17, 2007

Shimmer Butterfly Thanks


This card was the 2nd card that I enter in the Papertreyink Guest Star stamper contest.
I used the set, Butterfly Kisses for this card.
My card stock was Perfect Plum, Pale Plum. The background piece was a piece of handmade paper that I've had for years (source unknown). I embossed the line butterfly image with silver detail ep and cut it out. I used my Giga Scallop punch and Mega Circle Punch for this card. I stamped the stars (that's what I'm calling them) with Pink Encore Metallic Ink. It has a nice shimmery look to it and I felt it went well with the silver & purple color scheme. I tied pieces of silver cording around the center background piece, pierced holes in the scallop and dotted them with a silver paint pen and highlighted the edges with the perfect plum ink. The sentiment was embossed as well with the Silver detail EP. I mounted the butterfly with mounting tape and added some antennae with the silver cord. This card is much prettier in real life. I sure wish I had a better camera to take pictures with but I'm making do with what I have. Tomorrow I'll post the card I did with the set, Green Thumb.
Have a wonderful day & Happy Stamping, Ida

1 comment:

  1. Love those scalloped circles! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete