WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 21, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge - Purple Night

 Today I'm joining the Fusion Card Challenge for Purple Night.
 
Here was the inspiration board:
  
I  chose to work with the sketch and the photo.
 
Here is my card:
 

 
 I started with a white card base and then used designer paper from the Spooky Time stack (DCWV).  I added a small strip of black card stock between the white portion and the patterned paper.

The lamp image & sentiment are from Creepy Lane (Inkadinkado).
The small spider is from Studio G

I colored the lamp image with chalks and also edge the white card stock with chalk. 

The small spider was stamped with Perfect Plum ink. The Sentiment and Lamppost images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I fussy cut the image and mounted it with foam tape.  To finish off the card I added some gold gems.

Be sure to check out the other entries for this fun challenge.
 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween card! Thanks for playing over at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I like the paper cut at an angle like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's a cool inspiration photo, isn't it? I love your card with the spooky paper and lamp post. Your gems are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Ida it's Sandra I never knew that you are an artist that you can color and draw and make cards and that you're a crafter and that you had this blog. I found it on the ends post this morning from the card you sent her and I'm amazed at your talent I've known you for years and had no idea how could that happen. I love this card that's why I chose this one to write on

    ReplyDelete