WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 28, 2020

One Last Halloween Card

 Hello and thanks for stopping in.
 
Well it was a sad day this week when my trusty Cuttlebug embossing machine finally bit the big one.  After 20+ years of using it the poor thing had finally had enough.  -  Have no fear a new machine is on the way.
 
Unfortunately I probably won't be using it for a few days since I'm scheduled to have Cataract surgery (both eyes) next week.  So if I'm absent from the blog you'll know why. - In the mean time....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today I'm sharing the last of the Halloween cards that I made this year.  This one wasn't for any particular challenge (sometimes those are the most fun).  I will however enter this for the NBUS challenge #19 since the dog stamp and paper I used had never been used until this card.


The stamp set is:Cat and Friends (Inkadinkado) - I have used the sentiment and one of the other images before - You can see that card HERE.  
That card was 10 years ago!  
The paper is from the Midnight Spell Mat Stack (DCWV).  First time using that pattern.
Card Stock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White (SU)
Colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol.  
Other:  Corner notch punch (SU) - Bakers Twine (source unknown), Foam mounting tape. 

Enjoy & Happy Halloween everyone who celebrates the holiday & even to those who don't.  Have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, not the cuttlebug. I have one that I don't use nearly as often as I should.
    Your card is really cute. I like that dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mourning your poor Cuttlebug - but he was old and tired!! Best of luck on the surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your cataract surgery. I'm here from Ann's blog. Enjoy your new toy, when you are able. ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little guy to finish up your Halloween cards, Ida! I'm sorry about your Cuttlebug. I had to move up to a Big Shot years ago so I could do more. Good luck with your cataract surgery. These days it's so much easier, from what I understand.

    ReplyDelete