WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 8, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches & Mod Squad Challenge

 Hello & Welcome!

Today I'm sharing a card that I created for the current Freshly Made Sketch Challenge (FMS #456) 
I'm also entering my card for the current Mod Squad Challenge Blog,


Card Details:  Card Stock: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and Whisper White (SU).
Stamps: Pumpkin Scarecrow (Stampendous) - This is a very old stamp. The sentiment is from the Hello Foxy Stamp set (Amuse Studio).
Designer Paper: Pumpkin Patch Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Versamark & Memento Tuxedo Black.
Detail Black Embossing Powder (SU)
Various colors of SU Pads were used to watercolor the image.  I used a water brush and lifted the color from the pads. - I'm a little rusty at this technique but I like how it turned out.
Other: Washi Tape - row of pumpkins, sequins, foam mounting tape & circle punches.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. I've always been fond of plaid. The scarecrow is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your old Stampendous pumpkin stamp is as cute as ever! It looks new to me. Love the plaid and the distressing. Fall and/or Halloween cards are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now isn't this fun! I love your image and that plaid is awesome. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! I love all of the vibrant colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well how stinkin' cute is this. I love your funny pumpkin scarecrow, he just makes me smile. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really sweet card...love the scarecrow image for a Fall inspired card.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative...Love this, too.

    ReplyDelete