WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 18, 2020

Festive Fall and 2 challenges.

 
 Hi! - Today's card is being featured for the Color Throwdown challenge and the Freshly Made Sketch challenge.

 
 
 
 

 
Here is the card that I created for these challenges.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For this card I used a Kraft card base paired with designer paper from the Pumpkin Patch Stack (DCWV).
The Scarecrow image is from Unity Stamps and the Sentiment stamp is from Stampa Rosa.
 
I stamped the Scarecrow image with Memento Tuxedo black ink on Whisper White Card stock and colored it with various Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol. Then I mounted it to a piece of Basic Black card stock and layered it onto the designer paper.  

The sentiment was stamped on the reverse side of the dp with black ink and mounted to black card stock.  I mounted the sentiment with foam mounting tape and added some sequins to finish the card off.


 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love it. That is such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love that scarecrow - perfect for fall! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, cute stamp! I love your card. I haven't had my Prismas out in a while so will have to think about that. Your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming little scarecrow! I love the paper you've chosen and how you pulled the colors into your coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...it makes me smile just to look at it.

    ReplyDelete