WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 7, 2020

Paper Players Fall Critters


 It's time for the newest Paper Players challenge.  But before I get to that I am excited to say that my card for the sketch challenge #510 was chosen as (A Cut Above) winner. 

Now on to the newest challenge:
 
Fall is one of my 2 favorite seasons and I just had to make a card for this challenge.
 
Here is what I came up with for PP511
 
I colored the raccoon with colored pencils and fussy cut it and mounted it on the circle die which I had sponged with the pear pizzazz ink. The leaves on the sentiment are actually rub-ons that were part of this collection.
 
I pulled out an old stamp last seen here on the blog back in 2014 with (this card).  
I just think that little raccoon is so adorable.  
 
Details: Stamps:  Raccoon is from
Snag 'em stamps Apple Cider Collection by Imaginisce.
Have a Festive Fall Stamp: Stamp Rosa - Another old stamp in my collection.
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (retired SU), Cajun Craze & Whisper White (SU)
Patterned Paper - Imaginisce - Apple Cider-Autumn Splendor collection.
Ink: Early Espresson, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz.
Other: Prisma Color Pencils, Circle Nestabilitie Dies, Fishtail Dies(MFT) 

Such a fun challenge.  Be sure to stop by the Paper Players blog and check out all the entries and hey why not make a card yourself and enter it. 

7 comments:

  1. Ida, this is adorable! I love the Fall DSP and that little raccoon made me smile! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your card being chosen as a winner.
    This one is adorable. I love the raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little raccoon is darling and your pencil coloring looks great! Love the paper. Congrats on your well deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ida, that's such a cute raccoon, I can see what you've held onto that stamp all these years! Love the patterned paper too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, Ida! This raccoon is a cutie...and so is this paper! Such a sweet card! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little raccoon is so cute - I love his expression. And just perfect on that fun autumn paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that raccoon is so cute, too. But I really like the background, too.

    ReplyDelete